Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sketching the Days Away

This year, I've been working on a 365 sketch project. Some days I have more time to devote, so the sketches are a bit more detailed, and others I only have a few minutes so it's just a doodle. I go back and forth on this project. When I have the time, I really enjoy it! But when I don;t, I feel very pressured to get something down, and that makes it stressful.

I think if I didn't already keep my daily journal with drawings and writings about my days, this would be more fun overall. On top of that, though, this sometimes seems like just another thing I have to do. Which is silly, of course, because I don't HAVE to do anything. But you know what I mean. :)

Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple of my recent pages with you. I mentioned to my husband that I might do this late last year, so for Christmas he bought me a little red sketchbook specifically designed to hold 365 little sketches. It has the days numbered and everything.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment